Sunday, July 1, 2012

Super Easy Summer Shandy Cupcakes

A few weeks back I was looking for a cupcake recipe that involved my all time favorite beer Summer Shandy! Well needless to say I didn't find anything easy enough to make at 8:00 clock on a Tuesday night so I did the simplest thing possible exchange the water in a cake mix for beer! The result a super moist and yummy cupcake!

What you need for the cake!
One box of Lemon Cake mix
A summer Shandy
Eggs
Oil
Water




Follow the direction on the cake mix box when it says to add water substitute half the water for beer. (Finish of the rest of it for you self!) See wasn't that simple!
Now for the hardest part of the recipe (it's really not that hard) Make a frosting! I used this one from allreceipes.com: Lemon Cream Cheese frosting. Then added a thin lemon slice for decoration!







No comments:

Post a Comment