Sunday, July 8, 2012

S'more Martini

This will be the first drink that I am posting but I hope to do more! I love a good martini and really enjoy experimenting with different flavors!

The other day my husband was watching T.V while I was slaving away in the kitchen (not really I was making sandwiches for dinner. It was a 100 degrees!) Anyway he saw a commercial for S'mores and I asked if there was any Martini's that tasted like one. Now as you know there are tons of Marshmallow vodkas out there right now so I new there had to be.  I began looking some up on Pinterest. I found that all the recipes had way to many ingredients so I decided to figure it out for my self!



What you'll need:
Smirnoff Fluffed Marshmallow Vodka
Chocolate Liquor
Cream
Granish:
Marshmallow
Chocolate Syrup
Graham Crackers (Crushed)

To Make:
Fill a Cocktail shaker with ice and these ingredients
2 ounces of Marshmallow Vodka
1 ounce of Chocolate Liquor
1 ounce of Cream
Shake well and let chill

In the mean time get your Martini glass ready to garnish! (this is one of my favorite parts making it look pretty!)

Toast a marshmallow over the stove

Rim your glass with chocolate syrup (I put chocolate on a plate and turn the glass on it)

Dip your rimmed glass into crushed graham crackers.

Add your toasted Marshmallow

Pour in the Drink

And Enjoy!!
*** I wanted to wait until I had more pictures to post this but I couldn't wait! So next time I make one I'll add the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment