Saturday, February 4, 2012

Beer Dip

Beer dip is always a hit whenever I bring it to Family parties, Work, and any other gatherings. My husband likes it so much I always have to leave him a small bowl if I am making it to bring some where! Another bonus it is super easy to make! Thank You to my cousins for the recipe!

What you will need:
  • 2 packages of cream cheese (I use a low fat kind can't taste the difference with everything else in it)
  • 1 packet of Ranch Seasoning
  • 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
  • 1/2 to 3/4 cups of your favorite Light beer
  • 1 cup of Sharp Cheddar
  • Your Favorite Dipper 
    • I use Sour Dough pretzels but any would do. My mom uses tortilla chips.
What you will do:
Mix cream cheese, ranch seasoning, and garlic until its all mixed together. Add beer and mix carefully so not to splash. Once it is all mixed add in cheddar cheese, cover and refrigerate for 2 hours. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment